Partnership Fast-Track with Tryg 2023
Partner with Tryg
The Partnership Fast Track is a process run by Copenhagen Fintech to enable commercial partnerships by matchmaking tech entrepreneurs and large organizations for a proof-of-concept (PoC) with the ambition to co-create a solution and go to market.
In the 2023 edition, we are looking for innovative health tech companies with a product on the market interested in co-creating an improved and proactive employer-paid health insurance program with Tryg.
Supported by Copenhagen Fintech and Health Tech Hub Copenhagen, the matchmaking process fast-tracks health tech entrepreneurs through interviews towards a proof-of-concept with Tryg in 3 months’ time.
Tryg already has a proven track record of launching solutions co-developed with startups through the Partnership Fast Track process. Read more about the successful partnership here.
How can Tryg provide corporates and SMEs with improved employer-paid health insurance programs through innovative health tech (particularly in connection to mental health and wellbeing)?
- Diagnostics and/or early intervention
- Mild treatment in mental health and/or everyday support to those with an existing diagnosis
- Proactive solutions ensuring efficient prevention (replacing traditionally reactive coverage)
- Reducing risk factors leading to sick leave
- Supporting the individual employees in both their personal and professional life
- Tools for managers to work with mental health and wellbeing in the workplace
More information about the challenge and process here - one-pager
The application deadline is on April 5th.
After that, companies short-listed by Copenhagen Fintech and Health Tech Hub Copenhagen will be invited for interviews in the second half of April.
A month later, selected finalists will be invited to in-depth interviews with Tryg representatives.
The ‘winner’ will be identified and invited to design a PoC with Tryg and Copenhagen Fintech.
Questions? Contact Andrei Anghel here.