Copenhagen Fintech Delegation - Finovate Europe 2023
March 13, 2023
March 15, 2023
Copenhagen Fintech is organising a fintech delegation to London, United Kingdom from 13-15 March, 2023 to attend Finovate Europe and to meet various financial institutions and banks. The trip would be facilitated by Copenhagen Fintech.
You should sign up if:
- You are a Danish fintech interested in to attend Finovate Europe and/or engage with partners/network on the ground.
- You are a fintech based in London or UK and/or have an office there and would like to be invited to the side events we are hosting
What is covered in the trip:
- A pre-delegation check-in prior to the trip
- Side networking event on 13 March (TBD, day 0 of Finovate Europe) with the delegation and extended network of financial institutions and banks
- Subsidised conference tickets to Finovate Europe for x2 employees per company (TBD, please reach out to the Copenhagen Fintech team for questions)
If you are interested to be a part of the delegation, you are welcome to submit your interest by purchasing a ticket to this delegation. Your attendance is not confirmed and would require email confirmation from the Copenhagen Fintech team.
The trip would be hosted by Andrei Anghel (email@example.com), Head of Programs at Copenhagen Fintech and David Grundy (firstname.lastname@example.org), Scaling Program Manager / Corporate Therapist. Please reach out to them if you have questions regarding the program for the trip.