Nordic Web3 Lab
September 27, 2023 10:30 AM
Nordic Web3 Lab - Launch Event
(By Invitation Only)
Web3 is based on the Blockchain technology and melts together other technolgies and themes like Digital Assets (tokens), AI and the Metaverse and have the potential to truly revolutionize financial services and product offerings.
Are you ready with your Web3 strategy?
The Nordic Fintech Lab:
Copenhagen Fintech have partnered up with some of the leading global blockchain/Web3 pioneers and is launching a new yearly program aimed at exploring and developing future financial use cases using Web3 technologies.
In the program we will be working hands-on developing the building blocks for your organizational Web3 strategy and ideally help you identify your first (or next) Web3 product to be launched.
The target group for the program is innovation leaders from large organizations with the ambition to prepare themselves for Web3 and who knows become the frontrunners within this space?
The Launch Event:
At the launch event, taking part at the epicenter of the Nordic Fintech Week , September 27, Copenhagen Fintech will lay out the the thoughts of the program and we would love to get your input in order for us to tailor the program components.
You will also meet some of the great partners of the program and learn about some of the use cases they have been involved in.
1) Welcome, Agenda & introductions by Copenhagen Fintech - Simon Schou, Chief Innovation Officer / Marie-Louise Roth, Head of Partnerships & Corporate Innovation
2) Introducing the "Nordic Web3 Lab" by Copenhagen Fintech - Simon Schou, Chief Innovation Officer / Marie-Louise Roth, Head of Partnerships & Corporate Innovation
3) De-mystifying Web3 - The Web3 building blocks and examples how Web3 unlocks opportunities within cost reduction, capital requirements and create new revenue streams by Thomas Otendal
4) Building a safer world with blockchain by Concordium - Lars Seier Christensen, Chairman of the Board / Maria Eisner Pelch, Senior Business Solutions Manager
5) Digital Asset Custody - keeping your digital assets safe by Fireblocks - John Hallahan Director, Business Solutions & Advisory (EMEA) & Niklas Reichert, Nordic Lead
6) Building trust in blockchains by Chainalysis – Philip Gradwell, Chief Economist,
7) Lifting communities and customer engagement to new hights and creating new revenue streams by Reality+, Morten Rongaard, CEO Reality+
9) The future of Blockchain based systems and solutions by Roman Beck, Head of The European Blockchain Center Omri Ross, Chief Blockchain Scientist, EtoroUniversity of Copenhagen & Fritz Henglein, Head of Digital Deon DigitalDIKU (University of Copenhagen)
10) Next Steps & Networking by Copenhagen Fintech, Simon / Thomas / Marie-Louise
We can accept only 50 attendees for this event, so if more than one person from an organization signs up, we might need to reject some of the attendees and will prioritize having one from each organization.
If you want to know more about this event and how to sign up, please reach out to Simon Schou (email@example.com)