Nordic Fintech Symposium 2023
September 26, 2023 8:30 AM
We are thrilled to extend a warm invitation to you for our upcoming Nordic Fintech Symposium, a premier event dedicated to exploring the latest research relevant to finance and fintech. Whether you're a seasoned researcher or a practitioner from industry, this symposium promises to be a valuable platform for knowledge exchange, networking, and collaboration. This year Copenhagen Fintech and the Center for Big Data in Finance (BIGFI) have worked together to bring you an event to bridge gaps between academia and industry, fostering a vibrant exchange of ideas and insights.
A full agenda will be posted soon but key research themes will be application of AI/ML within portfolio optimization, implications of AI-powered trading strategies, use of advanced technology such as AI as a superpower for solving complex problems in ethical ways (hybrid intelligence) and the use of quantum inspired computing and quantum computing in finance. Confirmed speakers:
- Professor Lasse Heje Pedersen, BIGFI and Copenhagen Business School
- Associate Professor Semyon Malamud, Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne and Swiss Federal Institute of Technology
- Associate Professor Yan Ji, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- Assistant Professor Jing Huang, Texas A&M University
- Professor Martin Elsman, Copenhagen University
- Co-founder and Principal Engineer Allan Grønlund, Kvantify
- Professor Jacob Friis Sherson, Aarhus University and University of Copenhagen
- Associate Professor Michael Kastoryano, IT University of Copenhagen
- Head of SupaPhly Quants Brian Norsk Huge, Saxo Bank
Moderator: Professor David Lando, BIGFI and Copenhagen Business School and Partner & Head of KPMG Global Quantum Hub, Bent Dalager
What will you get out of it?
By attending this symposium, you can expect to:
- Discover Emerging Trends: explore the emerging trends and groundbreaking research that are shaping the future of finance and fintech
- Foster Collaboration: build relationships that can lead to future collaborations and partnerships
- Gain Industry Insights: learn about practical applications and real-world implications of research findings, enabling you to apply evidence-based strategies and solutions in your own work
- Expand your knowledge: listen to thought-provoking panel discussions, keynote speeches, that will broaden your understanding of key topics in finance and fintech
We encourage you to mark your calendar and join us for this exciting event. Should you have any questions or require further information, please don't hesitate to contact email@example.com. We look forward to welcoming you to the Nordic Fintech Symposium and sharing a memorable day together.
No show fee
We will reserve the right to send an invoice for no shows (500 kr.) to participants that has not informed us before Monday September 25th 2023 at 12 pm that they are not able to use their ticket.
The Nordic Fintech Symposium is supported by Copenhagen Fintech as part of the “National Position of Strength programme for Finans & Fintech” funded by the Danish Ministry of Higher Education and Science.