Copenhagen Fintech Delegation - Singapore Fintech Festival
November 14, 2023 4:00 PM
Copenhagen Fintech is organising a Fintech Delegation to Singapore from 13-17 November, 2023 with 20 companies to attend Singapore Fintech Festival and to meet various financial institutions and banks. The trip would be facilitated by Copenhagen Fintech.
Singapore is the leading financial center in the Asia-Pacific region and is an attractive hotbed for businesses looking to base their Asia HQ, and build partnerships with international stakeholders all of whom have a slice of the cake in this tropical island. Since 2017, Copenhagen Fintech has been working with financial regulators, the central back and the financial tech ecosystem in Singapore and Japan.
We have brought over 100+ individuals and more than 40 companies including Reality+, Performativ, Risika, Matter, etc - resulting in investments from venture capital funds in Danish-founded companies, several local partnerships. In addition, several Danish Fintech companies have a significant presence in Singapore, including Simcorp and Chainalysis.
SFF, otherwise known as Singapore Fintech Festival, attracts 60,000+ attendees each year. Read more here about the festival and the crowd it attracts, as well as what you can learn from the sessions and various industry events. We will have a pavilion again this year, where you will have the opportunity to showcase your Fintech and meet with new customers, partners and investors.
You should sign up if:
- You are a Danish Fintech interested in to attend Singapore Fintech Festival and/or engage with partners/network on the ground.
- You are a Danish Fintech based in Singapore and/or have an office in Singapore and would like to be invited to the side events we are hosting
What is covered in the trip:
- A 5-day program planned including attending Singapore Fintech Festival (15-17 November), 3 side events/networking sessions co-hosted by Copenhagen Fintech and partners and up to 3 additional social events throughout the week
- Marketing and branding promotion on social media channels for you and your Fintech for the trip
- Access to a 24m2 Copenhagen Fintech branded pavilion with your company’s logo on
- 1:1 Pre-Program Matchmaking with Andrei and Nicolette to curate your wishes/target market for the trip
- Pre-delegation call with the companies and post-program survey
What is not included in the trip?
- Tickets to Singapore Fintech Festival (discounts or complimentary tickets are likely available - please contact Copenhagen Fintech)
- Flight tickets to/from Singapore
- Accommodation (recommended 6 nights)
If you are interested to be a part of the delegation, please register latest by Friday, August 18th 2023. Your attendance is not confirmed and would require email confirmation from the Copenhagen Fintech team.
The trip would be hosted by Thomas, CEO of Copenhagen Fintech with support from the Copenhagen Fintech team. Please reach out to Nicolette (email@example.com) or Andrei (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have questions regarding the program for the trip.
The trip this year is co-financed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Denmark.